Sunday, November 20, 2011

Good Days

The last week has been SO good! I've hardly had any homework, I only had to work 2 days, and I had a lot of time to relax! It's been so nice. Even this weekend was really laid back. I've needed some relaxing time :)

I got to go to Target and Starbucks this week after school, which was so fun! I also watched Four Christmases this week. I saw it in theaters, but I'd forgotten how funny it is!


On Friday night I went to dinner with my family at Chick-fil-a. Then we went to Orange Leaf for dessert. Yum! We ended up going to my cousin's indoor soccer game too. He even scored a goal!

That night I came home and watched Family Man. I love that movie! It isn't really a Christmas movie, but it takes place at Christmas, so we always keep it with the rest of our Christmas movies and only watch it around Christmas. This is one of my favorite scenes!

On Saturday I went to my aunt's baptism, and then I went out to eat with my mom. We went to Noodles & Co. - my favorite! Then we did some shopping at the mall :) I was mostly just getting ideas for Christmas, and I did find one thing that I really want - this purse. I absolutely love it!

Today was another low-key day. I didn't get out of my pajamas until around 2. It felt SO good to do some relaxing and get some homework done. I'm really excited about this week - I've only got 2 days of school.

I hope you all have a great week!

No comments: