Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Vacation

I'm finally on Christmas break! Yay!

Today was actually a really fun day at school, which doesn't happen very often. :) We had 20 minute classes and 2 fun Christmas assemblies. I'm definitely in the Christmas spirit now.

I really wanted to share with all of you the cutest Christmas video ever. One of our teachers showed it to us in class today, and it is the most adorable and funny video ever. You really need to watch it - our entire class was cracking up laughing. It's the Christmas story according to kindergartners.


My favorite part was the "3 amigos". Ha!

I'm so excited for Christmas! My next few days include going to a Christmas lights display, making cake pops, having a Christmas cleaning party, eating the Pioneer Woman's homemade cinnamon rolls, and spending time with my family.

Christmas really is my favorite time of year!

No comments: