Monday, December 19, 2011

The Rest of My Weekend

I already posted about Friday night, but I wanted to do an update on the rest of my weekend!

On Saturday morning my family went and got iPhones. I'm so in love with it! I had fun playing with it all afternoon :)

I really love the camera - it's been taking excellent pictures.

I was taking some silly pictures too!

I got the 4S, and I'm so obsessed with Siri. I'm glad I spent the extra $100 to get the 4S! I was asking Siri some silly questions, and this was my favorite response of hers. So true!

That night I went out to my aunt's church to see their Christmas show. It was decorated real cute for Christmas.

Here I am with my cousins waiting for the show to start.

After the show, my family headed home to do another one of our Christmas traditions. We made mugs of hot chocolate and drove around looking at Christmas lights. It's always so fun :)

On Sunday morning I went to brunch with my family. That afternoon I made cake pops for a friend. Last week, my friend e-mailed me asking if I would make cake pops for her mom to give out as Christmas gifts. She payed me and everything - I felt like a professional baker. :)

These are the Christmas cake pops I made - chocolate cake, green coating, sprinkled with crushed candy canes.

Then I packaged them up with red ribbon. I think they ended up looking pretty festive and professional if I do say so myself.

It was a really fun and busy weekend. I can't wait till Christmas break! I could use some relaxing, sleepy days :)

No comments: