Saturday, December 31, 2011

Looking Back

Is 2011 seriously over?!? I wanted to do a recap of 2011 just like I did last year for 2010 :) Here some of my 2011 highlights.....

I got the opportunity to go to Washington DC for the March for Life in January! It was a really fun time with my friends, and I'm looking forward to going again this year.

I started piano lessons!

I had my Sweet Sixteen and I got my driver's license - crazy!

I began my cake pop obsession :)

I finished my Sophomore year of high school.

I went on a cruise, which turned out to be one of the best vacations I've ever had! I even got to swim with dolphins - one of my lifelong dreams.





I started my Junior year of high school.

I got a job.

I went to Brown County with my family.

I went to New York City at Christmas time - an experience I'll never forget.





I had an awesome Christmas spent with family!




Looking back on 2011, I'd say it was a pretty good year! I had so many fun times, and I had SO many lifelong dreams come true this year. For that, I am super grateful and blessed. Later on I'll post my predictions for 2012 - it should be interesting to look back on those this time next year!

Happy New Year's Eve - I hope this year is the best one yet for all of you!

No comments: