Saturday, December 24, 2011

"It's Practically Here!"

I can't believe Christmas is almost here already! I'm super excited to spend time with my family tonight and tomorrow.

The last few days my family has been doing some fun stuff to get ready for Christmas.

On Thursday night we went to a park where they have a drive-thru Christmas lights display. This was the first time we had ever gone, and it was really neat!



Yesterday my mom and I went over my aunt's house to do some cleaning. Needless to say, we didn't do a whole lot of cleaning, but it was really fun! We had the Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls and nutella hot chocolate for breakfast.

It always cracks me up to see the huge mound of presents because there are so many people on my mom's side of the family. This isn't even all of them yet!

Yesterday afternoon my family went to the Krohn to see their Christmas display. :)



I made Christmas cake pops for my family when I got home. I made red velvet ones with green candy coating. I swirled the candy coating, and I think they turned out really good.

I packaged them all up too!


I got all excited last night because I tweeted that picture to Bakerella, and she answered back saying they were beautiful. SO cool!

Last night we went out for Mexican with my parent's friend. I love Mexican food :) Then we came home and watched The Polar Express.

I'm super excited for the Christmas festivities to begin!!

Merry Christmas Eve :)

No comments: