Thursday, December 8, 2011

More New York Pictures

I was looking through some of the pictures my mom took in New York, and I wanted to upload them here too! Here's some more random pictures from our New York trip this past weekend......

Radio City Music Hall!

Another gorgeous view of the city on top of the Rockefeller building.



My mom and I riding the carousel in Central Park.

Times Square


I was looking through some of my 101 in 1001's (which I've been slacking on!), and I came across this one:

12. Shop in New York City.

What's funny is the fact that when I wrote this, I added this on the list thinking the chances of it actually coming true were slim! I can't get over the fact that I was actually able to go to New York City this past weekend. It just blows my mind.

I hope everyone has been having an excellent few weeks. I feel like my blogging has been very sporadic. It honestly doesn't even feel like Christmas to me yet! I haven't started any Christmas shopping, we haven't put our tree up, and we haven't done any of our Christmas traditions yet. I feel like I am so not on top of things this year, and I hate it! Normally I have so much time to get into the spirit of Christmas, but I just haven't been able to yet. I'm hoping everything in my life slows down a little bit so I can enjoy this time of year!

I hoping to have time this weekend to really get "into" Christmas :)

No comments: