Friday, December 16, 2011

Cookie Baking + iPhone Cover!

Last night I baked cookies with my family. We do this every year, and I always look forward to it! This was the first year we've done it on a week night, and it worked out great.

We always make sugar cookies, M&M cookies, chocolate chip cookies, and 7 layer bars. Yum!

I didn't take any pictures of the actual cookie baking, but my cousin and I took a little break to take some crazy pictures on my aunt's Mac. We were cracking up the entire time!




This one's my favorite!




And I wanted to show you my new iPhone case. It's perfect! I'm obsessed with it.

Now I can't wait to get the iPhone to go with it :)

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never done anything with a web camera. Except for that one time in Florida, I said hello to my uncle.

That is a cute case for an iPhone!!