Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2nd Blogiversary


Wow! I've been at this blogging thing for 2 years now! I can't believe how crazy these past 2 years have been, and I love that I can look back on these past 2 years in detail!

Blogging is definitely one of the best things I've ever done. I absolutely love to blog, and there are so memories I would have forgotten by now if it hadn't been for this blog!

If you don't blog, I really recommend that you start. It's SO easy to set it up, and I personally think there are so many benefits from it.

I'm pretty surprised that I still keep up with this little blog to be honest. At the beginning I started a 365 blog, where I aimed at blogging every day for a year. That didn't last too long. At first, my blog was completely private, and I didn't tell anyone about it. My posts were pretty lame too - ha!

I still don't have a huge following or anything, but now I like the fact that I do know some people read this little blog about my life regularly.

If you're reading this, thanks for stopping by! And if you've never commented before, leave a comment and let me know you read my blog! If you have a blog, I'd love to read it too :)

Here's to many more years of blogging!

No comments: