Sunday, January 8, 2012

Fun Weekend

I had a really fun weekend! I'm always so thankful when the weekend rolls around, and I'm always so sad to see it end so fast :/

On Friday night my parents and I headed down to Newport on the Levee. We ate dinner, walked around a little bit, and got Coldstone - my favorite!

We went into Barnes and Noble after that to relax and read for a little bit. They have a balcony that you can walk out on, and I got some really neat pictures of the city!


I relaxed and got a lot of homework done on Saturday, which was a really good thing! That night I went out to the mall with 2 of my friends. It was fun shopping around a little, but I spent more money on food than I did on clothes - ha!

Today was a pretty busy day! We met my family for brunch at Market Street Grill, which is becoming our new favorite place. They have the best Sunday Brunch buffet :)

After that I went to my cousin's birthday party for a little bit. This afternoon I went walking at the park with my parents. It felt SO good to get out of the house for a little while and enjoy the amazing temperatures! I was walking without a coat on today :) I wish it could always be like this in January! I thought the river looked so pretty today.

I hope you all had a great weekend! This week is exam week, so I'll probably be MIA for a few days. I've got a fun weekend planned though, so that will help get me through :)

No comments: