Friday, January 27, 2012

A Day in the Life

I've seen a bunch of people blog about their "average day", so I thought I would do the same. I think it would be interesting to look back on this years later and see how my "average day" has changed!

So here's a glimpse into a day in the life of me......

6:00 - I wake up every day around 6 to get ready for school, eat breakfast, catch up on blogs, etc.

7:00 - leave for school

7:25 - I get to school early pretty much every day so I can do some last minute studying for the day :)

7:45-2:34 - I'm at school during this whole time. Right now, my classes include: Art, AP AB Calculus, Social Justice, Spanish 4, AP Chemistry, AP American History, and AP English. I've got a busy and rough day! And yes, I do actually get dismissed at 2:34 - I'm not sure why we dismiss at such a random time!
via

2:40-2:50 - drive to babysitting

2:50-5/5:30 - I babysit everyday after school until around 5 or 5:30, it just depends on when the parents get home! I was nervous about how this would work out with my difficult classes, but it has been great! Normally the kids like to watch TV or play downstairs/upstairs, so I can always get some of my homework done!

5:30 - dinnertime - my favorite time of the day :)

6:00-10:00 - This is the time of day where I pretty much finish up anything I need to get done. Most days I'll finish homework, and take a shower. On Mondays I have piano practice, and on Thursdays I usually go to my grandpa's house. If I'm lucky, I might have some time to relax, watch TV, or watch a movie. Having a lot of free time is rare during the week though, so usually I do most of my relaxing on the weekends!

I'm one of those people who needs tons of sleep, so I usually try to get in bed by 10. I could never be like most of my friends who are up until 1am. 10:30 is usually my limit - ha!

This probably wasn't the most interesting post to read, but like I said, I think it would be interesting to look back on this post in future years.

I hope you have a great weekend. I've got a busy weekend planned that I'm so excited for :)

No comments: