Thursday, October 3, 2013

Kappa.....

First off, after an unexpected week long blog hiatus, I am back! Hopefully at least someone is still left out there - ha!

Normally my daily routine is to open my blog page in the morning, and when I have time throughout the day, I'll write a post or read some other blogs. I have not even pulled up my blog page all week - that's how busy I've been. It's just been one thing after another, and I am happy that today was my last busy day of the week. I am ready for some relaxation.

I am an in bed by 10:00 kind of girl, and I have been up until 11:00 every day this week. Needless to say, I've been a little tired, and after a long day, the last thing I wanted to do was sit down, blog, and prolong me crawling into bed.

I am also kind of sad that I only posted 8 times in September - that's like a record low :( It has just been one of the busiest months ever (probably second only to this past May, which was the craziest month of my life). I have a long weekend ahead though, so I'm thinking I will be able to do some catching up, as there is a lot I need to write about, as well as some good post topics that have been floating around in my head.

But before I go, I wanted to share with you all a big announcement......

As of September 29, 2013......

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

I am officially a Kappa Delta sorority pledge! (Ignore the fact that I look completely exhausted in this picture, because I was.)

I'll be sharing a little bit more about recruitment, bid day, and my journey to Kappa Delta {hopefully} this weekend, but for now, I just wanted to share my news. I'm so excited to start this new chapter of my life!

I hope you all have a great Friday since today is almost over :)

No comments: