Monday, October 7, 2013

Lately

Doing a random catch-up post of everything that's been going on lately....

At the end of September, my parents celebrated their anniversary, and we went to Montgomery Inn for dinner. Yum!

We also had a cake from BonBonerie - only the best!

You may think I'm crazy, but I have occasionally begun listening to Christmas music. I haven't listened to it a whole lot, but I will turn on my Christmas Pandora station every once in a while when I'm working. It really just puts me in such a great mood!


I finally got to try a new restaurant a few weeks ago called Lime. It's similar to Chipotle and Qdoba, and I was really impressed. Plus it was a really nice day, so my friend and I ate dinner outside. It was perfect!

I made mustache cake pops a few weeks ago for my friend's cousin. I admit that I don't quite understand the mustache trend, but I think they turned out pretty cute.



I ate at Potbelly by myself a few weeks ago and ended up grabbing this cookie last minute since it was taunting me by the register. It was well worth it too - such a good brownie cookie!

Love this girl!

I don't know why these pictures are uploading sideways, but I don't care enough to try and fix them :) When I saw the new M&M's fall flavors I was intrigued and really wanted to try them. The Pumpkin Spice aren't that great....

...but I really like the White Chocolate Candy Corn flavor!

:)

My favorite dinner!

Last week was busy - filled with Kappa Delta meetings and an Alpha Kappa Psi (the business fraternity I am in) meeting.

I know, I know.....I'm insane.


Those are some of the pictures I've taken and things that have been happening recently. Life has been busy since starting college, but it's been pretty great at the same time.

No comments: