Sunday, January 12, 2014

Back to Routines

With starting school last week, I feel like I'm finally starting to get back into a normal routine, which has its advantages and disadvantages. I like feeling accomplished and productive, but at the same time, I miss my days of nothing to do.

Thankfully I got to ease myself slowly back into the routine of work, school, and extracurricular meetings. This week is full steam ahead (aside from the fact that I've got a super fun weekend waiting for me at the end of it!).

Friday night was spent watching the Hunger Games with my mom and Coco. This was actually only the second time I've seen it! I haven't been super into that series, but I'm still hoping to see Catching Fire one of these days.

Last night my family went to the UC basketball game. Every time I go see a live sporting event, I am reminded of the reasons why I do not usually attend live sporting events :) I think I got more entertainment out of the fans sitting by us than the actual game. Even though the people around us were rooting for UC too, I just had to laugh at them. For one, we were pretty high up, and it's not like the players could even hear the advice they were shouting to them anyway. And secondly, they weren't the coach. I just had to laugh at all the comments because I don't get into sports that much - ha!

Today it was actually warm enough to go down to the park for a walk. I've missed being able to get outside and not freeze my butt off!

I've been working hard this afternoon to get a lot of homework done (I'm trying to get ahead as much as possible!), but also because I want to get it done so I can paint my nails, take a shower, and hopefully watch a movie. Priorities.

I took a break and went to find Coco and found her in my parent's room chewing up tissues out of their trashcan. Busted!

I hope you all had a great weekend and have an even better week!

No comments: