Tuesday, January 7, 2014

....Sike

Well, so much for the whole "tomorrow reality hits" thing.

My Christmas break got extended two extra days due to bad weather.

College snow days that extend break are just about the best thing ever I've decided. I had two whole extra days to relax and do more "nothing."

They called us off for Monday on Sunday night, so I got to stay up late and sleep in. Bliss!

The main reason they called us off was due to the freezing cold temperatures. We really didn't have much snow, but it got so cold that they were advising people not to be outside for more than 10 minutes at a time. Considering it takes more than 10 minutes to walk across campus, I wasn't too surprised they called off Monday and Tuesday.

I have just been doing even more relaxing these last few days (as if I haven't had enough already - ha!). We busted out of the house Monday night for dinner and then had to stop at Krogers, so I picked myself up a Peppermint Mocha since it was freezing.

Today my mom and I went to Panera and Target despite the freezing cold temperatures (we were starting to go stir crazy being inside for so long!).

These extra two days have officially made my Christmas break a month long. Wahoooo! Although, on second thought, that may make it a little harder finally getting up and back in the swing of things tomorrow :)

I'm so thankful I got these "cold" days to get a jump start on homework (I'm a little crazy, I know....), watch a few more movies, and get a lot of fun reading done.

Now it really is back to reality tomorrow....

No comments: