Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Easter 2014

I'm just now getting around to posting about my fabulous Easter!

I made cupcakes on Saturday and they turned out to be both cute and yummy.

I woke up to an Easter basket filled with candy - you're never too old for an Easter basket, right? ;)

My family went to church and then stopped home real quick to take a few pictures.

My mom and I both wore our Lilly dresses!



We went to brunch with my mom's family at a restaurant called Market Street Grille. We used to go there all the time a few years ago, but it had been awhile since I'd been there. It was nice to go somewhere different because the place we usually go was all booked up by the time we tried to get a reservation.



Later that day I went over my aunt's house to celebrate Easter with my dad's side of the family. I don't have a single picture from that, but it was so fun. All of my family was there, and I just love it when we all get together!

I hope you all had a great Easter - I know I did!

No comments: