Sunday, April 27, 2014

Fabulous Friday

The Friday before finals (the 18th) was such a fabulous day. I didn't actually have to go up to UC, so I had an entire day free.

My mom and I kicked off the day by meeting my aunt and cousins at Taste of Belgium downtown. I tried something new this time (the Banana Nutella Waffle), and it was so delicious. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love everything at Taste of Belgium.

Such a fun girls breakfast!

We then piled in my aunt's car to head over to Findlay Market to do a little shopping and browsing.

I hadn't been to Findlay Market in years, but now I really want to go back when I'm hungry - ha! I'm not really a fudge person, but I have to admit that this Easter themed fudge looked like it could have been good.

I just love that I live in a city with fun things like Findlay Market :)


After that, my mom and I headed over to Fountain Square to stop at the bank and get my money for my upcoming Canadian trip I'm taking through school. I'm so excited!

Then we headed out to Kenwood to finish our day with some shopping. My best purchase of the day was the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. The eyeshadows are made with real cocoa powder, so the palette itself smells like chocolate. Plus the names of the shadows are all dessert themed like Salted Caramel and Haute Chocolate. I am absolutely obsessed!

That was my fun filled Friday! I'll spare you the details of the rest of my Friday evening which consisted of working on homework the entire night ;)

No comments: