Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Formal & Other Fun Things

I'm still trying to get caught up! I guess that's what happens when you go several weeks without publishing anything.

April has been a crazy busy month, but it's been a lot of fun. I've had to work hard on a lot of projects for school, but I've also just been doing a lot of fun things with friends and family too.

First off, just because she's so adorable (I may be a bit biased though......), I have to start off this post with a picture of my sweet pup.

The weather around here has been pretty gorgeous these last few weeks, so one weekend my family went downtown to the Banks for dinner. I absolutely love going down there since it's a new development right along the river. We went to a restaurant called the Yard House. It was my first time going there, and I really enjoyed it.

I absolutely love this city.

Every time I look at this picture I crack up, since it was my dad's idea to take a selfie ;)

My family always has a bet for the NCAA brackets - the loser has to buy everyone else Graeter's. Unfortunately I lost this year......

A couple Wednesdays ago, I had a test in one of my classes and then my class that I usually have after that was cancelled, so I decided last minute to go with a few friends to Taste of Belgium for waffles. Delicious!

On the 12th, my sorority had our formal. I loved high school dances, but I think college formals might be even more fun since you pretty much know all of the girls there. I re-wore my prom dress since I love it still so much.

Some of my sweet friends from my pledge class! I had so much fun dancing with these girls all night ;)

I really love college - I'm a little sad my first year is already almost over. I've made so many new friends already, and I can't wait to see where the rest of college takes me!

No comments: