Monday, October 3, 2011

Babies and Birthdays

I had an excellent weekend, and I hope you did too!

On Friday I stayed home, and it felt so good! My family rented Life As We Know It. I really liked that movie - it was a little predictable, but I still thought it was really cute!

So, I watched that Friday night, and then I went to bed by 10! It felt so amazing - I haven't gotten to bed that early in weeks. Then I didn't wake up until 9 the next morning. I slept 11 hours - ha! I can't even begin to tell you how good that felt and how much I needed that. I feel so much better now!

On Saturday I went to my cousin's baby sprinkle. She's pregnant with her 3rd baby, and instead of doing a big baby shower, she had a little "sprinkle". :) It was so fun, and my mom ordered these super cute baby girl cookies!



The decorations were so cute!


I loved these flowers in the teacups!



Saturday was also my friend Melanie's birthday! So my friends went out that night to celebrate. We went to Newport on the Levee. We ate dinner at Johnny Rocket's, and then took some pictures down by the river.






A bad attempt at a group picture.....


Then we got Coldstone, and saw The Help. That was the second time I've seen that movie, and I just love it. If you haven't seen it, you really should! We went back and spent the night at Melanie's house too. It was a really fun night!

On Sunday I went to brunch with my family, and then went to a family friend's soccer game. This weekend was fun, but I loved having some down time too to catch up on my rest - I really needed that.

I have a feeling this is going to be a good week - I hope I'm right! Have a great Monday :)

No comments: