Friday, October 21, 2011

Inspirational Quotes: Part 1

I love reading inspirational quotes, and I'm going to dedicate a few posts to some of my favorites!


"The secret of victorious Christian living is to go through each day praising for everything - the bad things as well as the good." - Hannah Hurnard


"There's always a reason. There's always a reason for behavior you don't understand. There's a lifetime behind someone's actions, and yet, so many times, we find it justifiable to judge and accuse the actions we see from afar." - Christa Black


"Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way we cope with it is what makes the difference." - Virginia Satir


"The journey is the destination. The process you're in is the goal. Success is never defined by the outcome, but by the process." - Paul Young


Those are some of my favorite quotes. They really make me think!

No comments: