Saturday, October 1, 2011

Last Weekend

It has taken me an entire week to finally get around to blogging about last weekend! Crazy. I'm having a hard time even remembering what happened last weekend - ha!

Last Friday night, I went with some of my friends to eat dinner at Chick-fil-a - my favorite!

Then we went over to Target to walk around and get Starbucks. I decided to try their new Salted Carmel Chocolate Frappuccio, and I liked it at first, but later on I drank up a big piece of salt, and it was really gross. I don't think I'll be ordering that again - ha!

Can you tell we had a lot of fun just walking around Target?

My friend Erin and I decided to buy some crazy fake eyelashes. These are the ones I bought:

These are the ones Erin bought:

A super creepy picture of my eye :) The eyelashes were so hard to get on! We put them on in Target's bathroom, and then took them off before we left the bathroom - ha!

Erin and I with our crazy eyelashes on!

Then we went to see Crazy Stupid Love. That movie was so good - I would highly recommend it. It was really funny and very unpredictable.
via

On Saturday morning my family got up early and did the Breast Cancer walk. I love doing this walk every year! On Saturday night, I went shopping with my friend Abby. We ate at Noodles & Co. (my new favorite place) and then did some shopping at the mall. I was so bummed that I didn't buy anything - I have money burning a hole in my pocket!

That night we decided to try a new frozen yogurt place, Orange Leaf. I really liked the variety Orange Leaf had, but we also have another frozen yogurt place around here called Yagoot, and I still think that's my favorite.

I made myself a strawberry cheesecake. - I had a combination of cheesecake and strawberry yogurts and topped it with strawberries, graham cracker crumbs, and chocolate chips. You serve yourself, and I ended up getting way too much more than I needed :)

On Sunday I went over my aunt and uncle's house for my grandma's birthday. It was fun because my entire family was there. My cousin put on a show for us too, and we all had so much fun laughing and joking around.

What a fun weekend. I can't believe it's already October. I've got another fun weekend planned, and hopefully I can post about it before next Saturday. ;)

No comments: