Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WILW


This week has been a crazy, stressful week. I've been blog slacking this week, but I wanted to be sure I posted what I'm loving today!

I'm loving that I didn't have to work on Monday. It was a nice surprise!

I'm loving that I have a late start today at school, and classes are really short!

I'm loving my plans for the weekend. I can't wait to tell you about it next week!

I'm loving my puppy. She's just been so sweet this week!

I'm loving that a big test got postponed until next week!

I'm loving that this week is already halfway over. It's been a busy week for me!

I'm loving that my new boots came in yesterday!
I've got to tell you - I've wanted a pair of Uggs forever, and I'm so excited that I decided to save up my money to buy a pair myself. :)

I hope you all have a great Wednesday!

5 comments:

jessica said...

o my world, girl, you will fall in love with your uggs. just so comfy. it's one of my favorite things about colder weather, i get to wear my uggs!

your pup is super cute. happy wednesday!
mybagofsunshine.blogspot

Courtney said...

Oh my word your puppy is adorable!!! What kind is she?

Anonymous said...

Allison your boots are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Allison your boots are so cute!

Erin said...

Your puppy is adorable - what kind of dog is she? I love your boots!!!