Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Favorite Fall Accessory: Scarves

My all time favorite fall/winter accessory is a scarf. In my opinion, you can never have too many scarves, which is why my collection is constantly growing! I'm dedicating an entire post to scarves because it is a topic I am very passionate about - ha!

My favorite ways to tie a scarf:

Obviously there are so many different ways to tie/wear scarves, but I mostly stick to the "normal" or "usual" ones.

This is probably the most popular way to tie a scarf.

This is by far my favorite way to wear scarves. It's so simple, but I love the way it looks!

I just stumbled across this way to tie scarves, and I love it. I will for sure be using this a lot this year! I think it's kind of hard to explain, but I just figured out how to do it by looking at the picture.

My favorite places to get scarves:
I have a lot of scarves from a lot of different places, but I'm just going to highlight some of my favorites. I don't actually have any of the scarves in the pictures - I'm just pointing out some cute ones!

My favorite brand of scarves from Macy's is INC. I have one of their scarves, and it is probably my absolute favorite!

My scarf from Banana Republic is very thin and delicate, but I like that because it's different from all the rest! I love the color of this scarf!

H&M is probably my favorite store to buy scarves from! I like the material (not too thick, but not too thin) and the length of their scarves. Not to mention the price! The few I've bought from there haven't been more than $10.

I have metallic snake print scarf from here, and I love it! I really like this purple one too.

Charming Charlie has such a wide variety of scarves, which is great! I have a purple ruffle one from there, and I like it because it is fashionable, but it keeps me warm too!

I don't actually have any scarves from Old Navy, but I always think they have the cutest ones online. Their prices are good too.

This post is making me want to do some hard-core scarf shopping - ha! Do you like scarves as much as I do?

No comments: