Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Today I'm trying something new - I'm participating in What I'm Loving Wednesday! I've seen so many people play along with this every week, and I thought I would give it a try since it seems like so much fun. So here's what I'm loving this week.......

I'm loving that I don't have any classes on Friday :)

I'm loving that I got to try out my new bottle of OPI this week: Brisbane Bronze!

I'm loving that on Monday I finished my homework by 8, and I got to watch A Walk To Remember!

I'm loving Scotty McCreery's new album, Clear As Day!
via

I'm loving that I'm going to make Reese's Cheesecake Brownies this week!
via

I'm loving that my friend is having a sleepover on Thursday, and I'm making cake pops for it!

I'm loving that this is my first What I'm Loving Wednesday. I don't think it will be my last :)

Have a great Wednesday!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

I love Scotty and I love that nail polish. I haven't seen that yet!

Victoria said...

oh my word, those brownies look devine!!! i am so printing this out :)

cute blog!

Shari said...

Those brownies look incredible! :)