Monday, October 10, 2011

Laid Back Weekend

I've got a lot to catch up on, but I don't have too many pictures, so you're just going to have to bear with me!

Thursday
Thursday was a really busy day! After school, I had to babysit, and then I came home and made cake pops really quick. I went up to my school because we had a big volleyball game against our biggest rivals. All of my friends went out to cheer on the team!

Then I ran home and took a shower, and headed over to my friend's house. She had a sleepover with our entire English class. It was so fun! We watched The Scarlet Letter since we just finished reading that book in class. But the movie was really dumb, so we turned on Tangled instead - ha! I made scarlet letter cake pops too :) It sounds really nerdy, but we had fun!


Friday
Friday was a super easy day at school because we just had our walk. (Our calculus teacher did make us go to calculus though....) The highlight of the day though was that we got to skype with one of our classmates who moved to Africa over the summer. After we finished doing math, we got to talk to her, and that was really neat!

Then we did our walk and we got to leave when we finished! So I ran by Chick-fil-a and picked up some lunch, went home, turned on a movie, and fell asleep! My dad had friends over on Friday, and he asked me to make a dessert, so I made that when I woke up. I made Reese's Cheesecake Brownies. They were really rich, but really good too!

That night I watched a movie with my mom and fell asleep really early. It was an action-packed Friday night :)

Saturday
On Saturday my family went to my cousin's soccer game, and then we went out to the mall to buy.......
via

....an iPad! I'm so excited - we've been talking about getting one for a while now, and we finally have one. The thing is super addicting! My favorite part is the photobooth app. I had a photo shoot with my dog........

Doesn't she look like an alien or something in this one?


My personal favorite!


Also while we were at the mall, we got Yagoot, which I've been craving for the longest time. :)

I didn't do anything Saturday night either - just chilled at home. It was kind of nice though to have a relaxing weekend!

Sunday
On Sunday night my family went to dinner, and then we went to see the play Beauty and the Beast. It was SO good. I loved the set - it looked just like a fairy tale/dream. The whole show was awesome - I highly recommend seeing it!
via

Hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beauty and the Beast sounds wonderful!! I hope I get to see it one day!!