Sunday, October 16, 2011

Boring Post

I'm just going to warn you ahead of time - this might be the most boring blog post ever, simply because I really didn't do a whole lot this weekend, and I only have 1 picture that I took.

On Friday I went to the Elder football game, which is the all boys high school next to my school. This was the first one I went to all year, and I'm glad I did. It was fun to hang with my friends and some other people too! Afterwards we went to Skyline to eat. Then we ended up at my friend Abby's house. We decided to watch a scary movie, and we ended up watching Mary Lou Prom Night 2. It was a really weird movie! I wouldn't say it was super scary, just crazy and demented. I'm not sure I would recommend it!

On Saturday I met my cousins for lunch at Subway, and then I came home and worked on homework pretty much all afternoon. My parents went to a wedding, so I was on my own for dinner. I found this new smoothie thing in my freezer that was pretty much my dinner. It's really weird. All you do is add some juice to this container of fruit and yogurt, shake it up, and it turns into a smoothie. I thought it was really good!

Then my friend Erin and I went to Orange Leaf, which is a frozen yogurt place. This was my second time going there, and I tried something different and liked it so much better. Now I'm totally obsessed with this place! It's really fun - you pick out what flavor frozen yogurt you want. They've got tons of flavors!

Then you put whatever toppings you want on top. I got brownie batter yogurt, topped with Oreos and carmel. Yum!

Today was a rough day for me. The only time I left my house was to go to church. Other than that I have been working on homework all day. So not fun! I'm pretty sure I worked on homework for 12+ hours this weekend. This is going to be a rough week for me! I'm so not looking forward to it.

I wish I would have done some more fun things this weekend to blog about, but it just didn't happen. I've got a super fun weekend coming up next week that I'm so excited about. It's what will get me through this week :) I can't wait to tell you all about it next weekend!

Have a great week :)

No comments: