Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Can you believe it's Halloween already? I seriously can't! It will be Christmas before we know it! I've been so terribly busy these last few days/weeks/months :) that I haven't had time to blog (I feel like I'm always saying that). I've got a lot to catch up on too!

On Thursday night, I worked my school's open house. It was fun, but very tiring because I had to lead about 4 families on an hour tour of the school, and I was beat by the time I left.

We were off school on Friday, and I ended up not having to babysit, which was nice. That morning I decided to take some scary Halloween pictures. Our neighbors have a really creepy display, so I took some pictures of it :)

This one's my favorite!



My mom and I went out to the mall to do a little shopping on Friday too. I got a cute new shirt and an awesome bottle of nail polish. You all need to check out OPI's DS line. I have no idea what the DS stands for (maybe designer series?), but the colors are great! I got the DS Reflection, and it is a really pretty, smooth, and super sparkly pink color. I'm obsessed with it!

On Friday night I met my friend Rachel at Panera. I love Panera when it starts to cold out.

Most of my Saturday was spent making Halloween cake pops! I made ghosts, and I think they turned out really cute!




On Saturday night, I went to a pumpkin carving party. It was so fun, but I forgot to take a picture of all the pumpkins we carved!

On Sunday, my family went to brunch, and that night I went to my cousin's birthday party. I brought my cake pops and they were a hit! It was fun getting to catch up with some of family who I don't get to see a lot :)

Now, I've got a very tragic story to tell you. My hair is naturally frizzy and wavy. I honestly hate it. So, I normally straighten my hair every day. Well, last night I took a shower and started to straighten my hair. I got about halfway done, and I noticed that my hair wasn't actually straightening anymore. My straightener wasn't hot! It was completely dead, and I'm so upset about it. I've had that straightener for over 3 years, and I use it every single day. I have a bit of an emotional attachment to it. So, RIP my poor Bed Head Straightener :(

So now I have to get a new one, and I have no idea which one to get! What kind of straightener do you have? I was thinking of getting a Chi, but if you have a different brand and love it, let me know!

Have a great Halloween :)

No comments: