Sunday, November 4, 2012

Getting Things Done

Last week was busy, this weekend was busy, and this coming week is going to be busy. I just can't seem to get a break. Time is flying by and I don't like it!

Last week I had 2 different cake pop orders like I mentioned earlier. My first one was an order from someone I don't even know, and they were pink cake pops with white O's on them. Pretty easy but still cute!

Then the other ones were Angry Birds cake pops for my cousin Brandon. My family loved them when I brought them to his birthday party on Friday night!


So on Friday I went over my aunt's house for Brandon's party. I seriously love it when my whole family gets together. My cousin just got back from her honeymoon so we got to see pictures from that, and overall we just had a fun time. I like how for pretty much all of our family events everyone on my dad's side of the family is always there. That hardly ever never happens on my mom's side.

On Saturday I worked on a lot of college stuff and homework. Coco kept me company!

As I was laying on my parents' bed doing homework, Coco came and cuddled up with me....

Can you spot her? :)


That night my family went out to the mall just to walk around a little. We had dinner at a Mexican place called Acapulcos. There was a different restaurant by the same name that we loved until it got shut down (darn illegal workers!), so we wanted to see if this one was the same. It was similar, but still not the one we loved.

Macy's has officially started playing Christmas music in their stores! I knew they were my favorite store for a reason - ha!

We didn't go to my favorite mall, but the mall we went to has a Dairy Queen, so I had to get a Blizzard since it had been so long since I'd had one!

Today I had to work a campaign for government class, and I snapped this picture at the place we were volunteering at. It was a cold but pretty day.

I had a big long list of things I wanted to get done tonight, and I just crossed the last one off my list! A lot of them were things I've been needing to do for WEEKS but I just haven't had the time. I've pretty much been working non-stop today, but at least everything on the list is done. Now I've got a whole other list of things that need to be done this week.

Have a great week! I'm hoping I can survive the week without losing my sanity :)

No comments: