Saturday, November 3, 2012

Project 365: October

Only 2 more months left in Project 365! This year has been flying by.

October 1 - Silliness!

October 2 - Qdoba for dinner tonight!

October 3 - Such a gorgeous day!

October 4 - My first cake decorating class tonight!

October 5 - Chick-fil-A after Seton's walk :)

October 6 - Crazy rat races at Octoberfest!

October 7 - My first Peppermint Hot Chocolate of the season!

October 8 - I am so obsessed with Coco's Halloween costume!

October 9 - Panera for dinner with Mom tonight!

October 10 - Baked pumpkin cupcakes with cinnamon cream cheese icing - such a good fall treat!

October 11 - Second cake decorating class today

October 12 - Larosa's for dinner with the Frimming's

October 13 - I love getting funny texts!

October 14 - Bride and groom cake pops that I made for Maria - my total earnings are $150!

October 15 - Yummmm

October 16 - I love fall :)

October 17 - Visited UC today!

October 18 - Beautiful day!

October 19 - Erin and Dan's rehearsal. So much fun!

October 20 - Finally married! Had such a fun day celebrating with Erin and Dan!

October 21 - Carrying on the weekend wedding theme with Wedding Cake at Orange Leaf and watching 27 Dresses

October 22 - I think Coco looks like she's smiling in this picture :)

October 23 - UDF smoothie kind of night

October 24 - Interviewed the owner of Yum for my Senior Project tonight

October 25 - Cross Country cake pops for Emily

October 26 - Christmas decorations are up in Macy's! Makes me so happy!

October 27 - Halloween cake pops!

October 28 - Babysitting day!

October 29 - My final cake for my cake decorating class. I forgot to take a picture BEFORE I cut into it :)

October 30 - Christmas music is in full swing for me!


October 31 - Happy Halloween!


Hope your October was as good as mine - November and December are going to fly by!

No comments: