Sunday, November 18, 2012

Not Much To Show

This weekend.......was not what I had expected. I feel like I was busy pretty much the entire weekend, but I don't really have much to show for it.

Friday was just a bad day. I had a bad and disappointing day at school that pretty much altered my entire weekend. I don't want to go into details now, but a paper I thought was finished ended up having to be rewritten (for no fault of my own), and that's what I spent most of my weekend doing.

On Friday night I got to babysit sweet Lorelei though! She took my mind off my bad day :) I can't believe how big she's getting. It's so fun because every time I watch her she's doing something new.



On Saturday I literally did not leave my house. The farthest I made it was the mail box - ha! My day was spent working on homework and cake pops, and watching a Christmas movie. My cousin asked me to make cake pops for a gender reveal party for one of her friends. So I split the cake pops up and did half pink and half blue.



Today was a pretty busy Sunday: church, finishing up homework, stopping by my aunt's house, dropping off my Operation Christmas Child shoebox, going to Target to take advantage of the BOGO at Starbucks, and taking my grandpa out to dinner since we won't see him on Thanksgiving. We went to Cracker Barrel, one of my favorite places that I hadn't been to in a long time!

Sometimes you just need a big plate of Southern comfort food!

And that's been my pretty uneventful weekend. It was less than ideal, but I've learned from it and moved on. Now I'm looking forward to a short week (only 3 days of school!), no babysitting, shopping with my mom, Thanksgiving, and Black Friday!

Have a great {short} week :)

No comments: