Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Dance 2012

Well, exams are over, and it is officially Christmas break! I'm SO excited, and I have so many fun things coming up that I'll be able to blog about. Hopefully I be able to post more regularly over the next few weeks.

Yesterday I was finished with exams by 9:30!

I picked up some of my favorite cookies at school before heading home. These taste just as good as they look.

Then my mom and I headed to the Krohn Conservatory to see their Christmas display.






We then went to lunch at PF Changs, my favorite!

And even though we had all of our Christmas shopping finished already, we walked around the mall a little bit too. I had only 1 piece of homework over Christmas break, which was just to buy a book. I got that done yesterday, so I have 16 days ahead of me that involve not even having to think about school. Pure bliss!

Then it was time to head home so I could get ready for my senior Christmas Dance!


I didn't take a date, but there was a whole group of us that didn't, so it worked out great! We all met at one girl's house for pictures (which I don't have yet, so I'll post those later!), and then we went to O'Charley's for dinner before heading to the dance.

Here's the pictures I took with some of my friends while actually at the dance.....

Erin and I

Danielle and I

Ashley and I

Rachel and I

Kat, Danielle, and I

Melanie and I

Nicci and I

I had fun at the dance even though it was at a lame venue and the DJ wasn't that great. Oh well!

I've already had a really fun morning, and I have more fun plans tonight, so I'll do a post on that later on. This weekend is just going to be full of fun things, which means lots to blog about :)

No comments: