Monday, December 31, 2012

2012.

I'm honestly sad to see 2012 go. Like last year, today I'm doing a post looking back on 2012, and tomorrow I'll do a post with my predictions for 2013.

I looked through a lot of my posts and pictures from the last year, and I can't help but feel blessed with all the good things that have happened over the past 366 days. Here's some of the highlights......

I went to the March for Life in January with some of my friends.

I saw Brad Paisley in concert in March.

I went on Kairos at the end of March through school.

I danced with my friends in April at my Junior Prom.

I became a godmother to my cousin Savannah when she was baptized at the end of April.

I finally got to try some Georgetown Cupcakes when I ordered them in May.

I finished my Junior year of high school in May.

I went to Gatlinburg with my family in June.

I saw Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw in concert at the beginning of July.

I relaxed on the beach in Destin in July.

I got my Senior Pictures taken in Destin in July.

In August, I started my senior year of high school.

I celebrated with my family at my cousin's wedding in October.

I enjoyed a great Thanksgiving with my family in November.

I had a fun time with friends at my Senior Christmas Dance.

I was blessed with an incredible Christmas spent laughing with family.

I traveled to Chicago after Christmas.

And I made lots and lots of cake pops!




At the beginning of this year I made some predictions as to what I though 2012 would hold, and it's funny how they were actually pretty accurate! I feel like this year was a really good one. I think it's funny how last year I wrote that 2012 would be filled with a lot of changes, and although some things have changed, I don't think I've suffered any drastic life changes in the past year. Now 2013? That's going to be the year of change, but more on that tomorrow!

Have a great New Year's Eve and an even better 2013!

No comments: