Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Senior Pictures

I finally got all of my Senior pictures! I'm SO happy with the way they turned out. I had them taken about a month ago when I was in Destin. I'm glad I got them done on the beach because it's just so much more unique than the traditional ones in a studio.

I got them done by a lady named Micha Everett. If you ever want to have professional pictures taken in Destin, I would definitely recommend her! She was so sweet, and she had an option where you could buy a disk with all of the pictures on it, and then you can print them yourself or do whatever with them. I think that's really neat!

So I feel kind of weird having a post of pictures that are all just me, but since they're my Senior pictures I thought I'd post them anyway. That way I can look back on them easily at least!

Not sure why they uploaded out of order either, but here they are...









This is one of my favorites!











And that's just a few of them! This was the first time I've had my pictures taken professionally and not in a studio. I thought it was so fun, and I love the way they turned out!

No comments: