Friday, August 31, 2012

Project 365: August

Another month has come and gone, and I can't believe it! It will be Christmas before we know it :)

August 1 - Watched The Little Mermaid today with Hannah and Brandon!

August 2 - Lunch at Bayley today!

August 3 - Reds game tonight!

August 4 - Tried Chick-fil-A's warm cookies tonight. I think they're my new favorite!

August 5 - Erin's bridal shower was today!

August 6 - Cutest movie ever!

August 7 - Honor Society/Allstar Weekend concert!

August 8 - Watched Hannah and Brandon today, and they thought this picture of Coco looked like a dead monkey. Ha!

August 9 - Super obsessed with my new necklace I got at Rookwood today!

August 10 - Great girls day - shopping at the Greene, strawberry cheesecake crepes, lunch at Mimi's Cafe, kiwi-strawberry Rita's, and JuneBug's Cupcakes. So fun!

August 11 - Snuggled with Coco today!

August 12 - Made cake pops today!

August 13 - Zoo day!

August 14 - Nail experimentation tonight!

August 15 - Painted my pot tonight with Erin and Rachel :)

August 16 - Made Brownie Cookie Dough Sandwiches for Erin's party tonight!

August 17 - Red's game tonight!!

August 18 - Maddie's birthday party was today!

August 19 - Finished my pot for Ally today!

August 20 - Cake pop day! Seton ones and some for Danielle's birthday

August 21 - Last day of summer was spent at the Big/Little Sister Picnic and visiting UC.

August 22 - First day of Senior year vs. first day of kindergarten! I can't believe how much my life has changed in 12 years!

August 23 - Zip Dip tonight!

August 24 - Friday night Elder game fun!

August 25 - Found Aglamesis on the way home from Kenwood with Danielle!

August 26 - Such a pretty sky on the way home from church!

August 27 - Piano lessons tonight!

August 28 - Hanging with Coco tonight - we even went for a walk :)

August 29 - Target and Orange Leaf kind of night!

August 30 - Dogsitting Cricket this weekend!

August 31 - Totally forgot to take a picture of something fun I did today (like going to Chick-fil-A or Erin & Dan's) so I just decided to take a silly picture of myself instead :)

And that was my August in pictures! This August brought a lot of changes with the start of my Senior year, and now I can't believe it's already September. Life goes by too fast!

No comments: