Thursday, August 9, 2012

Honor Society/Allstar Weekend Concert

On Tuesday night I went with 3 of my friends to the Honor Society/Allstar Weekend concert. It was SO fun! I've seen both of those bands before, but it was fun since it had been a few years.

I went with my friends Abby, Danielle, and Tina.

It had been 3 years since I saw Honor Society, so I was so glad they came back to Cincinnati!



Allstar Weekend is such a fun band too!




We stuck around after the show a little bit to get some pictures with the band members! These pictures aren't that great of quality since I took them with my phone.....oh well!

Alex Noyes from Honor Society

Andrew Lee from Honor Society

Cameron Quiseng from Allstar Weekend

Zach Porter from Allstar!

After the show we were starving and ended up eating at Steak 'n Shake. It was such a fun night with some great friends!

No comments: