Sunday, September 2, 2012

Silly Photo Shoots

This weekend has been pretty laid back, which has been really nice! Last weekend I was hardly home at all, but this weekend I've had a lot of time to relax.

On Friday night I went to dinner at my cousin's house and then came home and went to bed early. After a long week, sometimes going to bed by 10 on a Friday night is just what I need!

Saturday morning/afternoon was spent working on homework and starting college applications - yikes! :)

I also downloaded a new photo booth type app that I played around with. I used to use CamWow, but this new one, iBooth, is SO much better. I'm planning on doing a post on some of my favorite camera apps sometime soon!




My family and I also headed to Newport because I needed a few books at Barnes & Noble, and then we stuck around and ate dinner at Dewey's - my favorite pizza ever!


Today has been pretty relaxing too! We're heading to a Labor Day party in a little bit, but so far I've just played around with that iBooth app again....


....and made some No-Bake Biscoff Chocolate Chunk Cookies with my mom. I tried one already, and they're pretty good, but not something I'd be dying to make again.

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

No comments: