Friday, September 14, 2012

Fall Fashion Must Haves

I love to shop and find cute pieces and make new outfits. I thought I'd put together a little list of some of my fall must haves. These are items I either have or are on my list to get soon! I'm going to be living in these items all fall I think!

Boots
I love wearing boots in the fall/winter. I love wearing my cozy pair of Uggs, but my I also love this pair of boots I bought last year. They have a little bit of a heel on them, and I'm just totally obsessed with them. I would definitely recommend getting a fun pair of boots like these! I got these at DSW.

These are really similar. They're actually the same brand as mine. I really love them!

Fitted Jacket/Blazer
This is at the very top of my shopping list right now! I have this fitted jacket that I like, but since it's an army green color, it doesn't go with a whole lot. It's also really thin, so I can't wear it when it gets really cold.

I've really got my eye on this one from Banana Republic that I saw the other day, but it's really expensive. I'm hoping it either goes on sale or I find a similar one cheaper :) I like this one because it's really soft - it's a knitted blazer, so I feel like it would be more versatile. It's a little more casual than a nice blazer.

I like this one from Forever 21 too (it's much more inexpensive!), but I feel like you wouldn't be able to wear as much with it as the Banana Republic one.

Statement Necklace
Statement necklaces are huge this year, which is a trend that I am loving! The J. Crew Bubble Necklaces kind of seemed to start off the whole trend, and I still can't decide if I want to get one or not. I think they're cute, but I don't know how much wear I'd get out of it.

New York & Co. has some great ones with great prices. I got his one there, and I'm obsessed with it. I ended up getting it for $7 - you can't beat that!

I love this one too. I just think it's so fun. This whole website has super cute statement necklaces.

Cardigans
I love wearing cardigans. I just feel like you can get so much use out of a simple cardigan. I love wearing them over dresses, or even just with jeans. My favorite place to get cardigans is at Target. I think they're made really nice, and they're not overly expensive. I got this one last year, and I wear it all the time.....

Look for when they go on sale, and then snatch a few of them up! They're actually on sale now I think.

Scarves, Scarves, Scarves!
I have a scarf obsession, if you didn't already know. I wrote a whole post on them last year - ha!

I think this one is fun! I could go on and on about a ton of different scarves I love, but I'll limit myself :)

And those are just a few of my favorite fall fashion must haves for this year. What else would you add to this list?

No comments: