Wednesday, September 5, 2012

WILW


I can hardly believe it's already September! It's going to be Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas before we know it. Here's what I'm loving today.....

I'm loving that I get off school early today, and I get a day off of babysitting - I'm excited to have some down time tonight!

I'm loving this quote I saw on Pinterest. It's totally me because Paris is my dream vacation!

I'm loving movies. I'm not really into a lot of TV shows, but I love settling in after a long day with a good movie!

I'm loving this sweater from Macy's - it's on my shopping list right now!

I'm loving these quotes - they've really made me stop and think lately.



I'm loving this sweet and sour chicken recipe I had for dinner last night. It reminded me of Panda Express's Orange Chicken - so yummy!

I'm loving that I got a good night's sleep last night, and I was in bed before 10! Sometimes it's just the simple things in life :)

Have a fabulous Wednesday!

3 comments:

Trish said...

can i tell you: i've been to Paris (just 1x) and i'm ready to go back! it's so worth everything and every penny! i hope you get a chance to go ... soon!

Trish

Unknown said...

I love that quote. I saw it on Pinterest last week and have really been thinking if people would have anything bad to say about me if my name was brought up. I hope not! But all I can do is try to live that way :)

agalandherdog said...

Love that Macy's sweater!