Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New Favorite Playlist

I didn't post a What I'm Loving Wednesday post today because I've just been too busy to write one. So instead, I went through the list of posts in my drafts and randomly picked one to publish today. Over the summer I made a playlist for vacation, and I've loved it so much that I thought I'd share the songs on it.....

You'll Be In My Heart - Phil Collins

I'm not doing a What I'm Loving Wednesday post this week because I was just too busy to put one together. So I went to my list of posts in draft, randomly picked one out to publish, and this is it! Over the summer I made a playlist for vacation, and I loved it so much I thought I'd share it.....

Metamorphosis - Hilary Duff
I seriously used to love Hillary Duff. Lizzie McGuire was one of my favorite shows!

For Good - Wicked Cast
I love this entire soundtrack!

Everybody Talks - Neon Trees

Goodbye Earl - Dixie Chicks
I love the Dixie Chicks!

You Can Fly! You Can Fly! You Can Fly - Peter Pan
I love old Disney movies, and the music is always so good too!

No Strings Attached - 'N Sync

Southern Voice - Tim McGraw
Tim McGraw is seriously one of my new favorite country artists. I just love all of his songs!

Only Hope - Mandy Moore
This song is actually from the movie A Walk to Remember!

I Hope You Dance - Lee Ann Womack

The Best of Both Worlds - Hannah Montana
Yes, I do still listen to Hannah Montana - ha!

This One's For the Girls - Martina McBride

Larger Than Life - Backstreet Boys

I Just Can't Wait to be King - Lion King

A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
This is actually my cousin's first dance song with her fiance for their wedding in a few weeks!

Even If It Breaks Your Heart - Eli Young Band

Someone's Watching Over Me - Hilary Duff
This is one of the songs from the movie Raise Your Voice, which I love!

Landslide - Dixie Chicks

Better Than I Used to Be - Tim McGraw

I See the Light - Tangled
I have a lot of Disney on this playlist!

Sing 'Em Good My Friend - Kenny Chesney
This is from Kenny's new cd, Welcome to the Fishbowl, which I thing is so good!

Why Not - Hilary Duff

Springsteen - Eric Church
I feel like every year I have a song of the summer, and I think this is this year's song!

Working On a Tan - Brad Paisley

Us Against the World - Play

My Little Girl - Tim McGraw
This is the sweetest song! Ever since I saw Tim McGraw in concert over the summer, I've been obsessed with his music.

There You'll Be - Faith Hill

Time For Me To Fly - Jonas Brothers
Old school Jonas song!

Wide Open Spaces - Dixie Chicks

All Or Nothing - Cher
I absolutely love Cher! She's one of those singers that I would love to see perform live.

Beauty and the Beast - Beauty and the Beast

Indian Outlaw - Tim McGraw

SOS - Rihanna

I absolutely love making new playlists and finding new songs on iTunes. I especially love this playlist since it has so many Disney songs. I have a TON of different playlists. I just counted them up and I have 27 different playlists (and counting!).

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: