Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Ready for Fall

It looks like it's going to be another pretty hot week, and I am so done with it. I was just standing outside today, and I had sweat dripping down my body - gross! I am so ready for fall - I wore jeans the other night not because it was cold, but just because I'm done with shorts.

Every year at the end of summer, I get tired of the heat, but even more, I get tired of wearing the same clothes - ha! I love being able to pull out my fall clothes and feel like I have a whole new wardrobe. I really can't wait to wear scarves and boots - I'm getting excited just thinking about it!




I really want to make some of this Caramel Apple Dip this fall!

I can't wait for it to cool down so I can really break out my fall clothes, make some apple pies, and see the leaves change!

No comments: