Monday, September 3, 2012

It Was Labor Day Weekend, I Was Seventeen

I heard this Tim McGraw song today, and the first line was just perfect for this post - ha! I love this song.

Today was another laid back day, and I'm just so thankful.

I'm thankful that this was a nice long weekend.

I'm thankful that I didn't have a lot of homework!

I'm thankful that we have a national holiday where we can just take a break from work and relax with friends and family!

I'm thankful that I caught up on the 2 shows I watch, and I got to do that with these 2 sleepy pups!

I'm thankful that I got to see a movie this afternoon - I haven't seen a movie in a theater in months!

I'm thankful that I got to wear some fall clothes today. It wasn't really cool out, but it was raining and movie theaters are always cold, so I broke out the jeans and cardigan anyway!

I'm thankful that we got to watch my aunt's dog Cricket this weekend!

I'm thankful that I got to go out to dinner tonight with my family.

And last but not least, I'm thankful for the rain today because it's perfect movie watching weather, and that's exactly what I'm going to do next!

What are you thankful for on this Labor Day?

You changed my mourning into dancing; you took off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness. With my whole being I sing endless praise to you. O Lord, my God, forever will I give you thanks.
~ Psalm 30: 12-13

No comments: