Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The End Is Just the Beginning

I have officially completed my Junior year of high school!

Obviously I haven't finished high school yet, but this year was rumored to be the toughest year at my school. I'm not holding out my hopes just yet, but after getting through this year, I know I can handle whatever!

This year was definitely a tough one. I had to spend so much time on school work. Most days I would go to school, babysit, come home, work on homework, take a shower, go to bed, and do it all over again the next day. But I survived, and I'm proud of myself for that.

I'm just SO happy it's summer so that I can have a little break from everything. I don't have a big summer job, just babysitting my cousins here and there, so I'm excited to just relax and enjoy my summer because I know I don't have too many "non-working" summers left :)

This is one of my favorite summer songs!

And even though it's the end of school, it's also the beginning of a whole new adventure: SENIOR YEAR!

No comments: