Thursday, May 31, 2012

Project 365: May

May just flew by! I think May is my favorite month of the year. It's warm, but not too hot, and all the flowers start blooming. I love it! Here's my Project 365 photos from this beautiful May.....

May 1 - Mom bought me Edward's pies since it's exam week!

May 2 - Picked up cookies for my birthday. Yum!

May 3 - It was a beautiful day and I went to the Cabana for my birthday. It doesn't get much better than that!

May 4 - Went to dinner with Ashley and Danielle, and then came home and went to bed early with Coco.

May 5 - Went to the mall with Maddie, Sydney, and Savannah tonight!

May 6 - Saw Mamma Mia tonight. It was SO good!

May 7 - Cutie!

May 8 - My delicious Georgetown Cupcakes came in today. So yummy!

May 9 - Loving how cute this Lilly Pulitzer gift card is. I can't wait to order something with it :)

May 10 - The mint cookies and creme Georgetown Cupcake was delicious!

May 11 - Went to Louisville for the night. All I did was basically have dinner and go to bed - ha!

May 12 - Went to Maker's Mark before we headed home from Louisville.

May 13 - Made cupcakes for Dad's work. Yum!

May 14 - Walked at Fernbank with Nicci tonight!

May 15 - Tried the new Starbucks Cookie Crumble Frappuccino while I was out shopping tonight by myself :)

May 16 - Finished up my AP tests for the year, went to Chipotle & Graeter's, didn't have to babysit, and went shopping at Rookwood. Fabulous day!!

May 17 - Doing what I love to do - baking!

May 18 - Got out of school at 11, went to lunch, and got ice cream at Zip Dip. Great day!

May 19 - Worked on some cake pops for my friends today :)

May 20 - Went downtown tonight for dinner and to walk around the new park :)

May 21 - I love this dog!

May 22 - Decorate cake pops with Sydney and Tyler today. So fun!

May 23 - Had a great day! Dinner, pizza party at Erin's, and seeing these cute bunnies in our yard.

May 24 - Love this picture of Coco and I!

May 25 - Went over Aunt Joan's to hang with the girls tonight!

May 26 - Worked on Lalaloopsy cake pops all day. So fun and my best ones so far!

May 27 - Big Lalaloopsy party today!

May 28 - Memorial Day Party!

May 29 - Bought this book today - it combines my love of Paris and sweets. I can't wait to read it!

May 30 - First day of summer!! Went to Yum and Rookwood with my friends tonight.

May 31 - Beautiful day! Went shopping at Kenwood with Maddie, Sydney, and Savannah :)

My summer is off to a pretty good start - I can't wait to see what the rest of summer brings!

No comments: