Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!

I can't believe today was Memorial Day, the "unofficial" start to summer! It's hard to believe that summer is almost here (only 1 more day for me!) - it doesn't feel like it's already the end of the school year.

Coco was all dressed up for the occasion today!


We had a pizza party with my mom's side of the family today. That's always fun!


My grandpa is in rehab at a nursing home right now, so we thought it'd be fun to have the party there. After we were done, we explored the place a little bit, and accidentally set off one of the fire alarms. It's always something with my family :)

I just have to add in this picture too! I took an AP American History class this year, and it was a lot of work. Every single night we had a reading assignment out of our textbook, and then the next day we would have a quiz over the previous night's section. Well, today was my last reading assignment. We actually made it to the very end of the book - page 921, with Obama being elected president. I can honestly say I read ALL of those 921 pages. I've never read an entire textbook cover to cover before, so it will be nice to finally turn this book in during our last class tomorrow :)

And I'll leave you with this random picture! I decided to get fancy with my nails tonight. I think it's fun and funky.

I hope you all had a great Memorial Day! I'm so proud to live in the US!

No comments: