Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WILW {Almost Summer!}


I can't believe May is almost over already! The last couple days have been so pretty here, so this is what I'm loving this week......

I'm loving that after today, I only have about 12 hours of class remaining this school year! I can't wait for exams to be officially over, considering I've had exams this entire month!

I'm loving that yesterday was out Spirit Day at school. I spent the night at my friend's house on Monday, and we all went to school together on Tuesday morning. Our Spirit Day consists of a bunch of games, pizza, slushies, and a game show. It's always so much fun!

Our color this year was orange!




These are all pictures of my homeroom. We had like a 10 minute photo shoot with a bunch of cameras :)



I'm loving that I'm going to my cousin's house tonight for a pizza party!

I'm loving that I've got 2 fun birthday parties to go to this weekend, one being a late party for me. Ha!

I'm loving that yesterday I brought over un-decorated cake pops to the kids I babysit and let them go to town decorating them! I've been talking to Sydney about how I have to make Lalaloopsy cake pops, and she wanted to make some too. I thought it would be fun to let her do a few of her own. For being 8 years old, her's turned out great!

This one was her personal favorite!

They were all pretty cute though! The one second from the left is Tyler's - he made his look like Frankenstein since he isn't a big Lalaloopsy fan :)

I'm loving that it's almost summer. I can't wait to simply relax a little bit. I've been going non-stop for a long time!

I hope you have a great Wednesday! This time next week it will officially be summer for me!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like you had so much fun - and orange is such a great color to have! Especially for the summer!

Sarah said...

Looks like you had so much fun - and orange is such a great color to have! Especially for the summer!