Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Springsteen

I have had a fabulous few days, and I couldn't pass up blogging about them!

Yesterday I went on a Hobby Lobby, Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Michael's run by myself - ha! I wanted to pick up a few things at Hobby Lobby and Target, and before I knew it, I decided to stop at Bed Bath & Beyond and Michael's too. I spent way too much money (mostly on baking stuff...), but oh well!

One of the things I really want to do this summer is read. I love to read, but I haven't been able to do hardly any this year. I walked down Target's book aisle, just browsing.....and then I found this book. It caught my eye, and when I read on the back that it was about 2 friends that open their own cupcake bakery, I knew I had to get it! I started it, and it's really good so far.

Then I just had to stop at Starbucks too. I've been dying to try their new cookie crumble frappuccinos. It didn't disappoint :)

Today was my last AP exam (can I get an amen?!?!), so afterwards a few of my friends went to lunch at Chipotle, and then stopped for ice cream at Graeter's. Delicious! We were talking about how it seemed like summer - we're so close!

When I got home, I found out that I didn't have to babysit, so my mom and I took this rare opportunity to head out shopping. We went out to Rookwood to just walk around and eat Yagoot. It was a perfect day!

And I want to end this post with my new favorite song - Springsteen by Eric Church! I'd heard people say it was a good song, so I listened to it over the weekend, and now I'm in love. It's a little different, but I've had it on repeat all week. I'm actually listening to it right now as I type this :)

What a perfect few days. Feels like summer already!

No comments: