Saturday, June 2, 2012

Toms Anyone...?

A little while ago I bought a pair of Toms. I'd heard such good things about them - everyone said they were so comfortable, and I thought they were super cute too.

I went and bought the Silver Glitters. I figured they would go with just about anything, and I love how sparkly they are!

Well, it turns out that I although I fell in love with these Toms, they did not fall in love with me :/ I must just have weird feet. I seriously cannot walk in them at all without my feet hurting. They rub the back of my heel so bad. I've tried to wear them to break them in, but I've tried about 5 different times, and I can't do it any longer. They just don't work good with my feet.

With that being said, I have heard such great things about these shoes that it must just be me. I've never heard anyone say they don't like their Toms...except me. Maybe you have a pair that you absolutely love? Oh, how I wish that was me!

But anyway, I have these super cute pair of Toms that have only been worn a few times. I've been trying to figure out what I should do with them.


They are size 6....it's a little hard to tell in this dark picture, but they're definitely a 6!

And as you can see from the bottom of them, I've work them only a handful of times. They are pretty much in brand new condition.

With that being said, I thought I'd post about them on here. If you're a size 6 (or know anyone that is a size 6) that would love these shoes, email me at allisonsavenue@gmail.com.

They sell for $54, but I'd be willing to give them to you for free!

Hopefully someone out there is interested or knows someone who would be interested because these shoes could really use a good home - ha!

So let me know if you would want them. Like I said, they're super cute - they're just not working out for me.

No comments: