Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Catching Up

I haven't really done a lot of blogging because I haven't had a lot of interesting things to write about. I hate not posting though, so this is just a random all-over-the-place kind of post!

First off, a couple pictures of my favorite puppy just cause she's so cute.....


And some other things I've been up to lately.......

Dinner with my family and their friends

Letting my cousin's dog Porter out while she's at work. He's so cute!

Getting delicious cupcakes from my cousin since I let Porter out :) The raspberry one on the right was SO good.

Browsing through Macy's and falling in love with this Fossil purse, even though I currently have enough purses to last me a lifetime.

Lunch with my mom on a gorgeous day by the river!

And that's about it! I've been sleeping in a lot, which has been amazing! I also got my laptop back this week. You don't realize how much you use it until it's gone for a few weeks!

Hope you all are having a great summer so far.

No comments: