Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Graduation Cake Pops

Over the weekend I made some cake pops for my friend's sister's graduation party. She graduated from grade school this year, and will be going to my high school next year.

So, I made some of the cake pops in her grade school colors, red and gold. Some I did red with gold sprinkles, and other I did red with gold 2012 piped on them.

This was the first time I attempted to pipe numbers/words on them, and I think it turned out pretty good!


Then I did a few of them in my high school colors, green and white!


I love this Seton logo one!


I seriously love making cake pops. I had some extras and brought a few to my parents' friends, and they got all excited about them. That never gets old! Making cake pops is so much fun for me, but seeing people get happy and excited about them is even better :)