Monday, June 18, 2012

Makeup Monday {Eyes}


I love doing these makeup posts simply because I love makeup all of a sudden (not that I ever didn't like it....). Today's post is all about my favorite eye tutorials.

Ever since I got the Naked palette, that's pretty much all I use when doing my eyes. (Is anyone else totally obsessed with the Naked palette like me? Ha!)

I start off by using the eyeshadow Primer Potion by Urban Decay that came with my Naked Palette. Love this stuff!

Then most of the time I use this tutorial. I change a few things though. I don't normally add as much eyeliner because I'm not very good at applying it - ha! And I usually put a little bit of Sidecar on my lid too just to add some sparkle. But I absolutely LOVE this video (and actually all of the videos by this same girl!).

Then I do my eyelashes. I'm currently using the Clinique High Impact Mascara, but I think I want to try something new soon. If you have a favorite mascara, let me know!

I know I've posted about my favorite mascara trick before, but I'm going to do it again! This is definitely one of my favorite beauty tricks :)

First, you put your mascara on like you normally would. After that, take an eyelash curler and heat it up for about 10 seconds with a blow dryer. Then I normally curl my eyelashes for about 15 seconds each, and finish them off with another quick coat of mascara. I can always tell a big difference when I do my eyelashes this way!

And those are my best eye makeup tricks. I'm far from being a professional, but it's quick, easy, and it works for me!

This is a before (no makeup) and after (with makeup) picture!

I love doing my eyes this way!

No comments: