Monday, June 11, 2012

Makeup Monday {Lips}

I am such a lipgloss/lipstick junkie. Out of all the beauty products, I like experimenting with new lipgloss the most!

So here are some of my favorite lip products.....

Best Lipstick
I love Clinique's lipstick. I'm more of a lipgloss fan than lipstick, so I don't use a ton of lipstick, but when I do it's normally Clinique. Some of my favorite shades are:

Raspberry Glace

and Toasted Rose.

Best Chapstick
I love, love, love the Softlips chapstick! During school I use this all the time - when I don't want to put on heavy duty lipgloss, but I want something on my lips. Their vanilla flavor is the absolute best!

Chubby Stick
I'm putting the Chubby Stick in its own category because it's so hard to describe and it isn't really a lipstick or lipgloss. But I still love Clinique's Chubby Stick. It looks like a giant crayon, and it glides on your lips so smooth. It's like a really soft and smooth lipstick.

My favorite color is Mega Melon!

Favorite Lipgloss
I can't really pick a "best" lipgloss brand because I like so many! So here's a few of my favorite brands and why I love them so much....

Liplicious
You can get this brand at Bath & Body Works, and I love them because they have so many different flavors to choose from! I've bought a bunch over the years, and some I've loved, which others were just okay. It cracks me up the wide variety of colors and flavors they have though. Some of the ones I have include Brown Sugar, Twisted Peppermint, Dipped Strawberry, Cookies and Scream (a Halloween one), Frozen Daiquiri, Strawberry Parfait, and Berry Vanilla.

But my all time favorite is Whipped Vanilla. The other ones are pretty good, but this one is amazing. If you've never tried it, go get some right now! It seriously smells and tastes like icing. So good!

Clinique
Can you tell I'm a big Clinique fan? I love their lipgloss too though. I actually have 2 different kinds of their lipgloss that I both like.

I like their Vitamin C Lip Smoothie in Strawberry Bliss. I like the product itself because I like how the lipgloss comes up through the brush at the top. I also like the color too.

Then I also like Clinique's normal lipgloss in Fireberry. I got this for free in during one of their Clinique Bonuses. I never would have picked out this color on my own, but I actually really like it. I don't like to wear the color everyday because it's very dark and really stands out on your lips, but I still like to wear it occasionally.

Butter London
And last but not least, Butter London! I only recently bought this lipgloss, and I'm already obsessed. I've only ever seen it at Ulta, so that's where I got it. The lipgloss is very sticky, but it's a lot dryer than the Clinique lipgloss, which is wet and sticky. It's also SUPER pigmented, which I really like. I think it does the job of a lipstick and lipgloss in one. It stays on for a really long time too. I've found that I can put it on and a few hours later I can still feel it on my lips really well.

My favorite color is Trout Pout. Love!

And those are some of my favorite lipsticks/gloss......at least for now! I love experimenting and finding new lipgloss. What is your favorite lipgloss?